Embedded FPGA IP brings the power and flexibility of programmable logic to your ASICs and SoCs. This talk will show how you can integrate an eFPGA into your ASIC or SoC to accelerate high-performance applications such as machine learning, cryptocurrency, 5G wireless, networking, and automotive.
You will learn:
- How to architect an Arm-based SoC for high-performance acceleration
- How to benchmark and customize an eFPGA for your specific application
- How to use performance modeling tools to analyze eFPGA in-system performance
- How to use eFPGA design tools to implement an accelerator inside your ASIC
- How to verify your ASIC and eFPGA designs
- How to use the eFPGA to assist bring-up, ATE testing, and BIST.